This is easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
Matcha tea is one of the oldest and strongest tea drinks in the world.
Comes from Japan, and people around the world have used it for thousands of years.
It has an amazing taste and color and it is very healthy.
Here are the groceries needed for the preparation of this powerful tea:
- Camellia sinensis leaves (fresh or 2 tablespoons powder of matcha tea)
- Hot water
- Ginger or lime (optional)
- Brewed stevia, agave nectar or honey for sweetness (optional)
For best effect is required to consume one cup in the morning and evening.
Do you know the health benefits of this tea?
Among its many health benefits, matcha …
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar