To the people with kidneys problems, millet is an excellent health choice due to its high nutrient value and healing properties.Many have already tried and have claimed that this affordable grain had helped them in resolving their kidneys problems.
This Folk medicine has shown as a highly effective in the treatment of:
- urolithiasis (formation of stones in the urine and urinary tract)
- cleaning kidneys
- elimination sand and slime
- removing small stones from the kidneys and the bladder
- Women’s diseases such as cystitis
Therefore, we recommend you an amazing and highly effective recipe that is used in the Russian folk medicine for kidney treatment.
Recipe for removing kidney stones
Rinse 200 grams (1 cup) of millet in warm water. Do the procedure in the evening and let it rest over the night. In a larger pot (about 3 liters) put the millet and fill 2/3 of the pot with hot boiled water. Nicely cover the pot, wrapped it up in something warm and let it stand overnight.
In the morning shake the mixture, transfer into jars and you will notice white opaque liquid in the jars.
Drink throughout the day without limitation, in any quantity, at any time.
Instead of throwing away the millet, you can make yourself a healthy porridge for breakfast. Boil 1 cup of millet and 3 cups of water for 15 minutes until you get a mixture and you already have healthy breakfast.
After 10-15 days you will have the following benefits:
- get rid of the stones through the urine
- your kidneys will be cleaned
- get rid of the sand and the mucus
- eliminate the inflammation and the kidney tissue and organs of the urinary tract will be restored
Millet is available in all health food stores, it is inexpensive and affordable to everyone. Everyday millet intake contributes to healthier and clean kidneys in a natural way and also prevents the risk of potential diseases.