Although, cleaning your toilet is one of the most unpleasant things.
You can’t get around doing that, because if there is one thing worse than cleaning the toilet, it is definitely sitting on a germ-infested one.
To keep the whole house clean, it is very important having your toilet perfectly clean.
That’s why in this article, we offer you an easy homemade toilet cleaner that will effectively eliminate all germs and bacteria and it will make odors and grime a thing of the past!
- 160 g Baking soda;
- 60 ml Lemon juice;
- 1/2 Tbsp Vinegar;
- 1 Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy);
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil.
- In a bowl, put the baking soda and pour in the lemon juice.
- Then, in a small, separate container, mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar.
- Combine both, by adding drop by drop of this mixture in the baking soda mixture.
- Finally, add fragrant oil of your choice.
Using a spoon, form half-ball shapes and place them on baking paper to dry.
Note: You can also apply a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar to the toilet bowl which will keep the tabs together to form a hard crust around them.
Unlike conventional toilet cleaning products, these toilet tabs do not harm the environment. So, instead of using dangerous chemicals for this cleaning process, try this cheap but very effective homemade cleaner!
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thanks.