If you cook this vegetable longer, it will produce up to 40 percent more vitamins and minerals.
Many experts recommend that you consume cooked carrots. Cooked carrots are especially recommended for people suffering from cancer. Namely the beta carotene, followed by vitamin K, and vitamin E, B1, B2, 3, 6, vitamin C, folic acid and phosphorus and potassium can be extremely beneficial in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
Beta-carotene is very important in the diet of people suffering from cancer and if you cook the carrot long enough it will also:
- reduce the risk of stroke even by 40 percent
- perfectly protect your vision
- improve your digestion and liver function
- protect you from several types of cancer
- perfectly preserve your heart and your blood vessels
- strengthen your immunity
- improve the look of your skin