The smell of apple maybe a little sickening and the thought of having it on your face is daunting, but apple cider vinegar is healing hand for our faces! ACV or Apple Cider Vinegar comes from fermented apple juice.
The apple cider vinegar you should use to wash your face is the unfiltered, unpasteurized, raw and organic version. These kinds do not have strong scent and it is more pleasing. apple cider vinegar contains bacteria, enzymes, minerals and pectin necessary for beautiful skin.
Here are few benefits to persuade you:
Remove age spots :
It also helps breathe new life into your skin, making it look healthier and clearer. Add diluted apple cider vinegar on your age spots with a cotton ball; massage the area with the cotton ball in circular motion. Let the product sit for 30 minutes and rinse off. Do this two times a day to see a remarkable difference in your age spots.
Fight acne and pimples
Malic acid forms during the fermentation of apple cider vinegar. This acid gives the vinegar its anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial abilities. The vinegar removes build-up in the pores and helps prevent breakout and acne. It will also put a stop to blackheads popping out of the skin.
How to use ACV as a facial cleanser:
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water. Apply it on the skin to remove grease and dirt
- Create your of apple cider vinegar toner by adding equal parts of vinegar and water and a spritz of essential or fruit oil.
- You can keep DIY apple cider vinegar for a few months. Mix the product before using
- Before applying it on your face, make sure you make a patch test. Apply it on the back of your ear or under the chin. If you feel itchiness and irritation, you should not apply it on your face.
- Use a cotton ball to apply on the face. Adding pressure can cause it to sting
- Rinse off the apple cider vinegar after five minutes
- Apple cider vinegar can be used all over the body as well
- Moisturize after using apple cider vinegar. Coconut oil and jojoba oil are amazing for the skin after a apple cider vinegar treatment
Many famous Hollywood stars have been using apple cider vinegar in their regular beauty regimen for decades. Instead of spending money on expensive creams and toners, they decided to bring this all natural beauty remedy in their lives. Give your skin the Hollywood treatment you deserve and enjoy the benefit it provides.